Monday, July 10, 2006

And then there were two...

Gosh, it's been a while since I last typed something in a box like this! In any case, my name is Phil Crooks, the box to the right notes that I am the resident Bushie but frankly I'm of more a libertarian bent - this means you'll hear criticism of him from me, only from the other direction. I' a graduate of English Literature from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth

The way I see this, Emma's in charge of this thing. I'm running some stuff in the background and taking her lead. I guess you could say she's chairing this group while I'm working as secretary. Her backing is in the technical aspects of this thing, about which I have no knowledge, being more comfortable with the civil liberties arguments. So that's what you'll hear from me from time to time, be they essays, short ad-hoc pieces, or even fiskings.

And since Emma's gotten to the Sunday Times story first, that leaves me with little to write about today!

No comments: